Property With Planning
Buildings, Land & Property: 020 7644 2333

Pubs & Hotels For Sale

Pub & Hotel Trade Directory

Property Investment News

Paramount Pub Sales Agents


Planning Permission

Paramount Investments specialise in the sale of residential & commercial buildings, land & properties with planning permission or consent for change of use in London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, Liverpool, Bristol, Cardiff, Leicester, Hull, Belfast and Bradford.

Pubs and bars are in the A4 ‘Drinking Establishment’ class, and conversion is permitted to the following; A1, Shops and Retail ; A2 Financial and professional services; A3 Restaurants and Cafés. These properties for sale with planning permission are suitable for complete redevelopment or the conversion, refurbishment and modernisation of existing buildings.

Planning Permission: Applications & Consent

Did you know pubs are currently being sold for uses such as; dwelling-houses for family occupation, for conversion into multiple residential units, for community uses and places of worship, for ALL retail uses including convenience stores and restaurants and even for funeral parlours - In fact you can use a pub for just about anything!

Paramount Investments act on behalf of breweries, pub companies, pub landlords, publicans, property developers, hotel chains, restaurant groups, franchises and individuals.

We have developed a reputation for selling pubs to people who were not aware they could use such a versatile asset for their occupational needs.

Properties With Planning

UK pub sales agents - Pubs for sale in England, Scotland and Wales
Land Sales Agents: Paramount sales agents list buildings, land and properties with planning permission or consent for change of business or commercial use for sale in England, Scotland & Wales
closed, empty, run down, derelict & distressed pubs for sale
Derelict Buildings & Land: Search our list of run down, derelict & distressed residential, commercial & industrial land & properties for sale with planning permission or consent for change of use
Freehold pub sales, pub trade brewey, pub chain and pubco news, trends, forecasts
Property Investments: Change of use news: planning applications and consent for changing the use of pubs, wine bars, restaurants and hotels for residential & commercial property developments
Pub estate agents selling pubs in England, Scotland and Wales
Selling a Property: From licensed property service including free valuations of pubs to be sold, let or purchased and competitive commission rates based on success only
West Hampstead National Rail Station, West End Lane, London NW6
Buying a Property: Expert advice on property investments for existing buy to let investors, first time investors, selling an investment, investor benefits, rental yields, best investment returns
Pub co, pub chain & brewery pubs for sale
UK Property Sales: Pub co, pub chain & brewery pubs for sale in London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Hull, Sheffield, Leeds, Liverpool, Bristol, Cardiff, Leicester, Newcastle & Bradford

Buildings, Land & Development Properties with Planning Permission & Consent For Sale in the UK

Browse building land and development properties for sale with local aothority planning permission or consent for change of use in Engand, Scotland and Wales.

Change of Use, Planning Permission & Consent for Development Land & Properties

Converting a building with an existing use - shop or a pub, a church or a barn - will require planning permission, as will dividing off part of your investment to use as a separate home, for example as a granny flat, or for business use, or converting a garage into living space.

There are certain types of change of use, which do not require planning permission. For example, a change of use from one type of shop to another does not (normally) require planning permission. These are set out in the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes Order) 1987.

Certain changes are permissible between and within the use classes without the need for planning permission, subject to satisfying the appropriate criteria.

Planning permission may be required if the external appearance of the existing pub or shop are to be altered, or if new buildings are proposed. Planning permission may also be required if a change of use is proposed from a commercial property, pubs or hotels to a residential property, and vice versa.

Planning laws on change of use may restrict development to residential property on pubs in certain areas; a city centre pub is more likely to gain permission for conversion to a residential property than the only pub in the village. High street pubs may also be put to different commercial uses; some changes are considered as 'permitted development' under the Use Classes Order 1987.